You Make LWT
LONG WHARF THEATRE UNGALA CO-CHAIRS:
BABZ RAWLS IVY AND CONGRESSWOMAN ROSA DELAURO
This is no ordinary year, and so this is not your ordinary gala.
After fifty-six years of proudly making theatre for you, we invite you to join us in theatre-making because You Make LWT. Our One City, Many Stages season has been defined by meeting limitations with opportunity. We have found ways to make art, support each other, and expand access during this time, but always with the hope of returning to our beloved theatre.
We are able to plan for our reopening because of you, our friends and supporters. With You Make LWT, we celebrate the impact of your support. You are the driving force behind our mission, and since our beginning, we’ve been building theatre alongside you, for you, and with you. In place of another virtual offering, we’re encouraging you to make theatre with us—just as you’ve always done.
Sponsorship levels range from $500 to $25,000. All levels of sponsorship align with opportunities to help us reopen: subsidizing student tickets, opening our production shops, hiring artists and designers, and more. These steps are pivotal for us to fully reopen and bring the life-giving joy of theatre back to our community.
SPONSORSHIP SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
$25 STUDENT SPONSOR
Supports bringing students back to see the shows on our stages.
- Claire Tow Stage and creative tools to celebrate LWT and bring your stage to life
- Access to view a recorded message of thanks with a sneak preview of an upcoming virtual concert event
$150 COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP SPONSOR
Activates our work with the New Haven Free Public Library and other partners throughout the community.
- Benefits above, with one Event Tote Bag (fair market value: $15)
- Invitation to a Pick up Party at LWT on June 10, to swing by, grab your bag, be inspired, and say hello.
$300 FRONT OF HOUSE SPONSOR
Re-engages ushers and re-opens our lobby as a safe, welcoming, and dynamic space.
- Benefits above, but with a total of two Event Tote Bags (fair market value: $15 per bag)
$500 NEW PROGRAM SPONSOR
Supports The LAB @ LWT, providing resources and opportunities for New Haven artists.
- Benefits above, but with a total of one Special Event Tote Bag (fair market value: $30)
- Recognition on Program insert
$1,000 LEARNING PROGRAM SPONSOR
Helps us bring back Teaching Artists and provide support for school partnerships and programs, including our annual participation in the National August Wilson Monologue Competition.
- Benefits above, but with a total of two Special Event Tote Bags (fair market value: $30 per bag)
$5,000 CREATIVE SPONSOR
Helps open our Costume, Props, and Scene shops and purchase the lumber, steel, fabric, paint, and other materials needed to create productions.
- Benefits above, but with a total of three Deluxe Event Tote Bags (fair market value: $35 per bag)
- Opportunity to insert business promotional materials in all event tote bags
- Recognition on event website landing page
$10,000 ARTIST SPONSOR
Provides support for the creative team of actors, directors, and designers to live in New Haven and work with us at Long Wharf Theatre to bring our stories to life.
- Benefits above, but with a total of five Premier Event Tote Bags (fair market value: $75 per bag)
- Recognition on event e-blasts and select digital materials
$15,000 PLAY SPONSOR
Supports the commissioning of a boundary-breaking artist to create a new play and expand the American Theatre canon.
- Benefits above, but with a total of eight Premier Event Tote Bags (fair market value: $75 per bag)
- Special social media recognition and logo printed on Event Tote Bags
$25,000 LEAD PRODUCTION SPONSOR
Bring the play to life: Open our doors, bring actors to the stage and audiences to their seats. Your support makes theatre accessible to all. Includes the opportunity to be part of the recorded messaging and preview.
- Benefits above, but with a total of ten Premier Event Tote Bags (fair market value: $75 per bag)
- Headline name printed on event tote bags and premier recognition on all materials
For more information contact Angela Nietopski, Development Operations Manager at 203-772-8257 or firstname.lastname@example.org