UNLIMITED ACCESS TO A WHOLE SEASON OF SHOWS—FOR JUST $25 A MONTH!
EASY AS NETFLIX:
- See shows as many times as you want!
- Receive 1 ticket per performance per Passport (that’s 180 possible chances in a season to come to the theatre!).
- Plus each time you attend a show our Box Office will put a stamp with the show’s title in your Passport.
- Book tickets for any performance you want at any time you want (even 1 am!).
- Use your exclusive direct email to our Box Office to reserve tickets.
- You always receive best available seats for a performance.
HAVE A FRIEND?
- Receive 15% off single tickets! So if you want to bring someone to hang out with at intermission, we’ve got you covered!
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
- With your Passport you also receive a LWT Benefits Card which you can use to receive discounts at local eateries. Dinner and a show never goes out of style!
Tips for Using Your Passport
- Remember, some performances will sell out, so try to book early.
- Always bring your photo ID and passport to the Box Office to pick up tickets.
- You also have free access to Post Show Discussions, Sunday Symposia, Conversations with the Cast, and other special events throughout the season. Ask our Box Office when these events are so you can book tickets accordingly.
- You can only book tickets with your Passport for our regular subscription season productions.
- Your Passport will not automatically reactivate for subsequent seasons, but we will send you a renewal notice in the summer.
- Hold on to your Passport for use in future seasons! See if you become a theatre world traveler and get every stamp.
- There is a three-month minimum on all Passports. If for any reason you need to cancel after that period (we’d be really sad to see you go) please contact the Box Office. Any tickets booked for after the cancellation date will be voided.
For questions, please call the box office to purchase: (203) 787-4282.
The cast of Crowns. Photo: T. Charles Erickson.