Bring Long Wharf Theatre Into Your School!
Bring a LWT teaching artist into your school for a day, a week, a semester, or a year! Our department will work with you to craft an in-class or after-school program to serve your students in the best possible way. Choose from one of the following offerings, or contact us to propose your own!
- Community Building – Bring your class together through theater games and exercises designed to promote teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Presentation Skills – Build your students’ confidence and clarity when speaking or performing publicly.
- Playmaking – Work as an ensemble to put on a play, whether it be a previously published work or a brand new, original piece.
- Playwriting – Learn techniques to unlock your creativity and craft your own play.
- Moments & Minutes – A writing and performance workshop leading up to Long Wharf’s annual Moments & Minutes Festival; a spoken word contest for youth.
Pricing is based on duration of program and number of students.